Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Love is cruel, indeed.

What else can i say. What else can i do. I accepted. I accepted that no matter how hard i try, i still cant forget her. Maybe i sound stupid but this is the fact, a fact that can never be change. No one believe what i say, it's alright cause i do not need to prove to anyone. I hope that i am wrong, but i know i will be lying if i say i had forget her.

Maybe i didnt cherish her much, it's my fault. Losing her is never ever expected in my life. I know i always be the one to pull her if she falls, the first one to sacrifise for her and not wanting any repayment, the first one i can say even to lose my life for her is worthwhile.

Had a chat with yuexing, yea love do sucks. Not till when i realise i gonna lose my everything. She is the only girl who can hear my heatbeat, the only one who melt me. No one can change this fact. The pain and stress i am facing is unbearable. Someone pls help to the stop my heartbeat. If i had that only wish, my wish will be to see her happy.
I am a failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment