Saturday, July 25, 2009

I still love you.

I know you had someone else to take my part and take care of you. I had not talk to you for weeks, i am numb to this pain.
I may not be the one you love anymore, still i miss you. Seeing you and him being intimate in class make me feel suffering. I know you might not even bother about me, but still you are the one i care most for. Thanks for the three sweet months we once had, even if i had to choose again i will still choose to walk this path. Because having you is without regrets.
I know i lose out a lot to that guy, no car, no family buisness, no finish ns. Even though i wanted to tell you that much will you believe? When you are tired, i will piggyback you home, When you are hungry i will give you my share of food. All this is useless now i think, no matter what happened the distance between me and you is still my number.
As long you are happy, i will support you. Since he can give you much more than i could, i will not hold back anymore. Please be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment