Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Totally pissed up.

You keep asking whether i know how stress you are, what life you are in, or even what problems you are facing. It's obvious that i don know anything. Why? You don even bother to tell me about it, how do you expect me to know? I am your brother, i also human. I am not GOD, expecting me to understand every single thing about what you are thinking when you don even to bother to spent that little effort telling me. You might say, so what's the use of telling me how stress you are or problems you facing when no difference will be made. I can tell you. By telling me, atleast i know at this very moment, you are not feeling good. I can be there to console, to share the burdens. IF you think that i have no rights to know or doesnt worth you telling, then i just have to say i am not worth being your brother too. Since you think i am making a fuss, go on then. Your attitude is damn obvious changing with ur mood, if you do not tell how you feel how do you expect people to go along and give in. I said my piece, i am just too tired of experiencing this over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment