Saturday, June 27, 2009

Yesterday is the last.

Thanks bros. Thanks Joyce. Everything is so happening. Happening to a extend i lost my mine that i am still Yan xiang. The one who bring joy and laughter. I shouldnt be emo over such things anymore and bros , i know we can do this together.
Ytd i did not sleep a wink again. Thinking about the past, the memories. I realise, the talk we had in chinatown. True, two years, You cant make any promises too. At least i am in contact with you, in a good terms and still as close. I promise i will see how things become for this two years. While this period of time, i will tell you that you are never alone. Cause there is always me to be there for you.
The words and things we done or said. I will never ever forget it. Still I might have a chance right? As long as we get back to how we use to when we just met.
Sister, you taught me to pull through, and you better too. I think all i can do is take a step at a time. I still got my friends. And i am not losing you too, I hope things just get better.


Sister. Though the way we talk is always rude and disturbing. But you are a great sister. You nvr ever give up on me during this period. As for you, pls pls get over him too alright? I know you can do it, because you are my sister. Now you are in trouble, i won leave you alone either. So i will pull you along if i can get out of it too. :) Sister. You do know i love you. So cheer up.

No comments:

Post a Comment